Harmony Home Hub Extender integrates ZigBee®,Z-Wave™, and Z-Wave Plus compatible devices with your existing Harmony Hub.
With Harmony Home Hub Extender you can include these devices in your programmed schedules and activities for enhanced home control. Or, you can use your Harmony remote or app to control devices connected to an existing smart home control platform from Nexia, Vera Control (formerly Mi Casa Verde,) or ADT.
Connect Home Hub Extender to your Harmony Hub to control ZigBee and Z-Wave lights, locks, plugs, sensors and more from major brands such as GE, Sylvania, Schlage, and Yale. Harmony remotes work with over 270,000 devices with new devices being added every month
- Required for setup: Harmony Ultimate Home, Harmony Home Control, Harmony Home Hub, Harmony Ultimate, Harmony Smart Control, Harmony Smart Keyboard, or Harmony Ultimate Hub *
- ZigBee®, Z-Wave® or Z-Wave Plus™ products*
- Harmony App: download from Apple® App Store or Google Play™**
- Internet access
- Wi-Fi®: Supports 802.11g/n, WPA Personal, WPA2-AES and 64/12-bit WEP encryption
- iOS®: iPhone® 4S or later, iPad® (3rd generation or later), iPad Mini, iPod touch (5th generation or later) device with iOS 6.0 or higher
- Android™: Wi-Fi enabled smartphone with Android 4.0 or higher
- Bluetooth® Smart Technology-enabled, iOS or Android device